KEEPERS OF TOMORROW
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

KEEPERS OF TOMORROW

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE

+3
Manowar-kill
patrick 68
Froiz
7 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Empty
MessageSujet: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeLun 17 Mar - 6:14

I dont know if this the correct place to open this topic, anyway what i wanted to say is that im going to have an interview with Michael Kiske next week because his new album " Past in different ways" (with kiske songs from the Helloween era as acustic stuff plus one new song that it will be released 9th may).So if any Kiske, Helloween fan have something to ask do not hesitate to answer in this topic.

Final tracklisting of "Past In Different Ways" include the following tracks:

• You Always Walk Alone
  • We Got The Right
  • I Believe
  • Longing
  • Your Turn
  • Kids Of The Century
  • In The Night
  • Going Home
  • A Little Time
  • When The Sinner
  • Different Ways (brand new song).

Please do not do questions as... Why you left/ were kicked from Helloween or things like that.Lets talk about the future not about the past.Anyway a good question or curiosity about his past life in Helloween it would be ok.But not the tipical questions

Thanks !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.froiz.blogspot.com
patrick 68
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man
patrick 68

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeMer 19 Mar - 0:31

et en francais sa dit quoi svp merci
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeMer 19 Mar - 2:02

patrick 68 a écrit:
et en francais sa dit quoi svp merci

http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=fr

écrire avant de toujours penser est une grande erreur.
tu crois qu'il écrirait en anglais s'il savait le français en étant un forum français ??

Je le vois. Tu seras capable de me répondre en français de nouveau.
Manowar-kill
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Manowar-kill

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeMer 19 Mar - 19:55

Froiz a écrit:
I dont know if this the correct place to open this topic, anyway what i wanted to say is that im going to have an interview with Michael Kiske next week because his new album (with kiske songs from the Helloween era as acustic stuff plus one new song that it will be released 9th may).So if any Kiske, Helloween fan have something to ask do not hesitate to answer in this topic.

Please do not do questions as... Why you left/ were kicked from Helloween or things like that.Lets talk about the future not about the past.Anyway a good question or curiosity about his past life in Helloween it would be ok.But not the tipical questions

Thanks !
Traduction très aproximative pour les gros nuls en anglais

Je ne sais pas si c'est l'endroit correct pour poster ce topic. Ce que je voulais dire c'est que j'allais avoir une interview avec Michael Kiske la semaine prochaine car son nouvel album "Past in different ways". (avec les chansons de Kiske de la période Helloween en acoustique plus une chanson va être réalise le 9 mai). Donc si un fan de Kiske, Helloween à quelque chose à lui demander, n'hésitez pas a poster dans ce sujet.

SVP ne posez pas de questions genre : pourquoi as-tu quitté/ as-tu été viré d'Helloween ou des choses du genre. Parlez du futur et non du passé. Bien sur une bonne question à propos de sa vie passée avec Helloween serais OK. Mais pas les questions typiques.

Merci.

--------------

Thanks a lot Froiz but I got no question for him.
I'm a little confused, I use to believe that it shall never happen. I think it's a strange idea from Kiske to do that album.
I still don't understand.
http://www.myspace.com/trippowar
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeMer 19 Mar - 22:53

Manowar-kill a écrit:

I'm a little confused, I use to believe that it shall never happen. I think it's a strange idea from Kiske to do that album.

Why you say this? can you please tell me your opinion about this album? I mean what do you think Michael Kiske pretends with this album?
Are you this kind of people that hate Michael Kiske because he doesnt Metal? Do you think is not a good idea to do an album with the songs he wrote when he was on Helloween?etc etc

I would like to know your opinion about it.Even you dont have any questions, your opinion can help me to do somes.An interview is not a love letter so...

Merci Wink
nyko
A King For 1000 Years
A King For 1000 Years
nyko

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeMer 19 Mar - 23:19

yes i have a question, it's possible one day to see kiste on stage with helloween for a jam if he has the ocassion one day (sorry for my english)
https://helloween-gammaray.1fr1.net
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 0:12

the-dark-ride a écrit:
yes i have a question, it's possible one day to see kiste on stage with helloween for a jam if he has the ocassion one day (sorry for my english)

Your english is perfect Wink

Ok i take note about your question .Anyway i think i know what is the asnwer :silent:

Thanks very much.Merci Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 0:16

Yes, with Michael Weikath, I think that I know the answer too...

I have a question too: Is the project Kai Hansen / Roland Grapow / Michael Kiske official? Or is it a rumor or a fake?

Thanks, and soory if I have done mistakes in my sentence with my English Wink
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 0:27

Florian a écrit:
Yes, with Michael Weikath, I think that I know the answer too...

Thanks, and soory if I have done mistakes in my sentence with my English Wink

I dont know why all of you feel as if your english was bad.Its excellent and we can understand each other perfectly.Its perfect !! My english is not too go so..

Yes Michael Kiske have said that HE WILL NEVER BE ON STAGE OR DO SOMETHING WITH MICHAEL WEIKATH AGAIN.NEVER !!

Florian a écrit:
I have a question too: Is the project Kai Hansen /
Roland Grapow / Michael Kiske official? Or is it a rumor or a fake?

This is an excellent and interisting question that i made to Michi 1 year and a half ago and you can be sure that i wll do it again Wink

Roland grapow also said something about this project something like one year ago.

Thanks very much.Merci Smile
gorgar63
Keeper Of Tomorrow
Keeper Of Tomorrow
gorgar63

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 11:44

Just a question about the songs from "past in different ways".

I want to know the way Michael write those songs at the beginning, before he propose them to the band.

So i wonder if songs like "little time" or "we got the right" which are typically electric songs were at the very beginning of the writing process made in an acoustic ways as demo?

Hope you see what i mean Lolo Shocked
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 12:15

gorgar63 a écrit:
Just a question about the songs from "past in different ways".

I want to know the way Michael write those songs at the beginning, before he propose them to the band.

So i wonder if songs like "little time" or "we got the right" which are typically electric songs were at the very beginning of the writing process made in an acoustic ways as demo?

Hope you see what i mean Lolo Shocked

Yes of course Laurent Wink I understand very well what you mean.You english is so good or so bad as mine lol! Wink

This is a very very good question study .I take note

Thanks very much flower

psdt-Definetelly this question will be include in the interview.It´s really good
Lionel du Pumpkin Ray
Guardian Of Mankind
Guardian Of Mankind
Lionel du Pumpkin Ray

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 15:05

[quote="Froiz"]
Manowar-kill a écrit:

Smile It's right ! i'm also agree with "Manowar-kill", i don't really understand what's the really meaning of this album ??? Shocked
Does he want to surf on the Hellish wave ?
All the songs on accoustic version, it's beautiful ok but a little boring as long...

I will buy this CD one day, but i'm really disapointed about this guy now...
He've got a such fuckin' voice, it's a bit of waste Sad

So i've no question, just this little remark.
http://myspace.com/scapin2
gorgar63
Keeper Of Tomorrow
Keeper Of Tomorrow
gorgar63

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 15:41

[quote="Lionel du Pumpkin Ray"]
Froiz a écrit:
Manowar-kill a écrit:

Smile It's right ! i'm also agree with "Manowar-kill", i don't really understand what's the really meaning of this album ??? Shocked
Does he want to surf on the Hellish wave ?
All the songs on accoustic version, it's beautiful ok but a little boring as long...

I will buy this CD one day, but i'm really disapointed about this guy now...

So i've no question, just this little remark.

En fait, Lionel, il me semble que tu viens de proposer une très bonne question. Pourquoi ces reprises en acoustique, quelle motivation?

So in english lol!

I think Lionnel asks a good question.

Simply, Lolo, Can you ask Michael why this kind of CD, why did he want to make Helloween covers and in a way make a step back in time? what motivate this choice?

And i'm sure that Michael is aware that the critics will accuse him of surfing on the Helloween wave of success.

So I really think it's an interesting question even though it's not very kind lol!
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 18:41

lol! This topic was opened to do questions to Michael Kiske NOT to have a disscussion about Michi´s music Razz

When one question, stament, idea comes from someone with a nick name as MANOWAR KILL , well for my experience I know very well whats the kind....

Anyway , guys do not forget that even Kiske is doing and singing a different music you like( Metal) He still has one of the greatest voices on earth

Also you shouldn´t forget that Michi has never been a Metal guy.The fact that he was the Helloween singer doesnt mean that he was a Metal fan.He always was a fan of musicians like Elvis, pat benatar, U2, Queen etc etc so rock.Its true that he was also a fan of Bruce dickinson and Geoff tate from Queensryche but only because he considerer brilliant singers and in some way with a voice wery similar from him.I mean Michies voice similar to Bruce and Geoff

Also do not forget that when Michi joined Helloween he was 17 years old.Well, all of us was 17 years old sometimes and its a fact that when you are young, you can resist and tolerate much better "hard noises"

Do not forget that when Weikath & Markus asked to Michi to join Helloween he refussed at first time , because his opinion was that their music sucked a big time( Michi was at this moment in a semi progressive " metal" band( ill prohecy)

Do not forget that. if you listen all the Michi songs at the Helloween era(from keeper 1 till chamelon) you will see that he was going more and more to acustic and rock stuff than Metal.So his steps are honest.Be sure that if Michi wanted to make money and not what his heart says he would be doing Metal

And finally do not forget that the Helloween songs from the new Kiske album are songs composed by Michael Kiske.All of theirs.So he is right to do with his own songs what he wants

If you considerer is a back in time and only to get money well , its just your opinion and I repect it 100%

But this is the same opinion about many people have about the Helloween album tittled .Keeper of the seven Keys:The legacy

Finally, yes im defending Michael Kiske for 3 simple resons:

1-He is one of my favourite singers
2-He was the singer of my favourite band
3-I will always defend Michi from this people use to call him the traitor of Metal because he is NOT !!

Thanks very much.More questions will be appreciated

8)

Dernière édition par Froiz le Jeu 20 Mar - 19:10, édité 1 fois
gorgar63
Keeper Of Tomorrow
Keeper Of Tomorrow
gorgar63

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 19:02

My question wasn't a way of criticizing Michael Kiske but i wonder why he decided to do that CD right now? why didn't he release a CD with new songs but these covers? Did he dislike Helloween versions of his songs?

And so here is three more questions. lol!
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 19:08

gorgar63 a écrit:
My question wasn't a way of criticizing Michael Kiske but i wonder why he decided to do that CD right now? why didn't he release a CD with new songs but these covers? Did he dislike Helloween versions of his songs?

And so here is three more questions. lol!

hehehe I know I know.Just doing stament to avoid a general discussion about it afro

3 more questions that´s good :o I was wondering if you should be the interviewer guy and not me lol! Wink

Thanks very much again.Good questions Smile
Helld (-|-) ween
Keeper Of Tomorrow
Keeper Of Tomorrow
Helld (-|-) ween

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 19:15

Ouep, m'enfin Ill Prophecy est bien un groupe de Metal et pas de bourée auvergnate.
http://www.myspace.com/dbzik
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 19:31

Helldoween a écrit:
Ouep, m'enfin Ill Prophecy est bien un groupe de Metal et pas de bourée auvergnate.

I dont understand exactly what you say sorry but if you are saying that Ill prophecy had Metal influences nobody said the contrary

In the same way as Kingdom come its a led zeppelin clon right? There is no disccusion about this points
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 21:25

Here you can listen a sampler from the new album

You always walk alone.It sounds really nice cheers

http://www.melodicrock.com/audio/RTB-MichaelKiske.mp3
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 23:24

Lionel du Pumpkin Ray a écrit:

Sorry Lionel I don't agree with you. I don't really think like you. Lots of us tell that Michael Kiske wastes his voice in singing pop, but I think that he's got the right (ah ah! Laughing ) to use his voice like he wants. And some of us tell that he wastes his voice because our favourite music is heavy / speed Metal. He doesn't have to sing Metal if he doesn't want (but he does it sometimes) and he hasn't received orders from anyone for his music and for what he wants doing. Wink
Helld (-|-) ween
Keeper Of Tomorrow
Keeper Of Tomorrow
Helld (-|-) ween

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 13:26

Froiz a écrit:
Here you can listen a sampler from the new album

You always walk alone.It sounds really nice cheers

[url=http://www.melodicrock.com/audio/RTB-MichaelKiske.mp3
http://www.melodicrock.com/audio/RTB-MichaelKiske.mp3[/quote[/url]]

I have still post this link (and for the other songs too) on the topic for Michael Kiske Idea
http://www.myspace.com/dbzik
Lionel du Pumpkin Ray
Guardian Of Mankind
Guardian Of Mankind
Lionel du Pumpkin Ray

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 14:36

Shocked It would be honest with himself and with his heart, he refused all 'plans-metal' as Hansen and Tobias offer him ...

:o Mouaih, il serait honnête envers lui-même et avec son coeur, il refuserait tous les 'plans-metal' que Hansen et Tobias lui proposent...

J'arrête là, promis !
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 15:01

Shocked It would be honest with himself and with his heart, he refused all 'plans-metal' as Hansen and Tobias offer him ...

:o Mouaih, il serait honnête envers lui-même et avec son coeur, il refuserait tous les 'plans-metal' que Hansen et Tobias lui proposent...

J'arrête là, promis !

Kiske did metal contributions with Kai & Tobbias( and many more as masterplan, tribuzy etc) because the quite simple reason that they are his friends

I think that you want to say that he did metal in this contributions right? And? whats the problem? Kiske said 1.000.000 times he will keep on doing if he likes the songs of some friend ask for him.But if you telling me that if because Kiske made 6 or 7 contributions in metal songs in 14 years he is a Metalhead there is something you cant understand very well

Yes Kiske is honest with his music.Listen his records.If he wanted to get money he would do metal because is what the people demand from him but he doesn´t

Is more honest that many "metal" musicians that are doing metal when they bored to do metal.Also do not forget you are NOT able to say any musician what´s the kind of music he has to do

If you dont like the kind of music Kiske is doing since he left Helloween there a simple solution.DO NOT LISTEN THE MICHAEL KISKE RECORDS.Is a good solution dont you think? But do not criticize because he doesn´t the music you want
Lionel du Pumpkin Ray
Guardian Of Mankind
Guardian Of Mankind
Lionel du Pumpkin Ray

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 15:19

Froiz a écrit:

If you dont like the kind of music Kiske is doing since he left Helloween there a simple solution.DO NOT LISTEN THE MICHAEL KISKE RECORDS.Is a good solution dont you think? But do not criticize because he doesn´t the music you want

Shocked hey ! Keep Calm Froiz !

I've all records about Kiske, and he's one of my favorite singer !
I'm just a little disappointed, that's all !

As i See, you like this man as i like Michaël Weikath, you shalt take always his defence Wink Like me with 'Wek'...
Froiz
Follow The Sign
Follow The Sign
Froiz

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 15:29

Froiz a écrit:

Shocked hey ! Keep Calm Froiz !

I've all records about Kiske, and he's one of my favorite singer !
I'm just a little disappointed, that's all !

As i See, you like this man as i like Michaël Weikath, you shalt take always his defence Wink Like me with 'Wek'...

Im very relaxed.I have been reading things like this for 10 years so is nothing rare to me Wink

Anyway if you tell me that you are a M.Weikath fan i can understand some things much better Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE   MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE Icon_minitime

MICHAEL KISKE INTERVIEW.ASK TO KISKE
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant